You may rest assured that you are in a completely safe environment. In compliance with the reporting obligations stipulated in article 10 of Spanish law 34/2002, of July 11, regarding e-commerce and information society services, we state the following:
1.1. Identifying data about the person responsible for the website
As specified by law 34/2002, of July 11, concerning e-commerce and information society services, we inform you that:<br>The person responsible for the website and owner of the domain name “MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es” is: Jesús Huerta de Soto.
1.2. Purpose of the website
The services provided by the person responsible for the website consist of the following: Information about the master’s degree program in Austrian economics at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.
1.4. Use of the website and gathering of information
1.4.1. Use of the website
The website https://masterescuelaaustriaca.es (henceforth, “the site” or “the website”) provides access to articles, information, services, and data (henceforth, “the content”) owned by masterescuelaaustriaca.es. The USER assumes responsibility for their use of the site. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the website content and not to use it for purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
(a) to engage in activities which are illicit, illegal, or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) to spread content or advertising which is racist, xenophobic, illegally pornographic, supportive of terrorism, or against human rights;
(c) to damage the hardware or software systems of https://masterescuelaaustriaca.es, its suppliers, or third parties, or to introduce or spread on the Internet computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems capable of causing the aforementioned damage;
(d) to attempt to access and, where applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and alter or manipulate their messages.
Masterescuelaaustriaca.es reserves the right to remove any comment or contribution which violates the principle of respect for the dignity of persons, is discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, or pornographic, threatens young people, children, public order or safety, or is judged to be inappropriate for the website.
In any case, MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or any other participation tools that might be created, as stipulated in the applicable regulations.
1.4.2. Gathering of information
● – Tracking cookies, according to the rules below.
● – Navigation and IP address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information about their IP address, the date and time of access, the hyperlink followed, their operating system, and the browser used.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es, by itself or as an assignee, owns all of the intellectual and industrial property rights to its website and its content (such as images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, choice of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access, use, etc.), which are owned by MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution, and public communication of all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes without the authorization of MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es, regardless of the manner in which the content is made available and the format and technical means used, are expressly prohibited.
The USER agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es. The user may only view the website content and may not print, copy, or store it on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical device. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading, or manipulating any protection mechanism or security system installed on the pages of MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es.
3. WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es accepts no responsibility in any case for damages of any nature which could result, for instance, from: errors or omissions in content, a lack of availability of the site (which will be taken offline periodically for technical maintenance), or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs occurring in the content despite the adoption of all technological measures necessary to avoid it.
MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es reserves the right to carry out without prior notice any modifications it deems appropriate to the website and may change, remove, or add content and services provided by the site as well as the manner in which these are presented or their location on the website.
5. LINKING POLICY
People or organizations that create or seek to create a hyperlink to the MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es site from a page of another web portal must accept the following conditions:
● The reproduction in whole or in part of any of the services or contents of the website is prohibited without express prior authorization from MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es.
● You may not establish deep links, IMG or image links, or frames to the MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es website without express prior authorization.
● You may not make any false, inaccurate, or incorrect statement about the MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es website, nor about its contents or the services it provides. Apart from the symbols contained in the hyperlink, the web page on which it is created must not include, without express authorization, any trademark, commercial name, design, designation, logo, slogan, or any other distinctive sign pertaining to MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es.
● The creation of a hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es and the owner of the web page or portal from which the link is made, nor does it imply the knowledge or approval of MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es of the services and content offered by said web page or portal.
● MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is created, nor for the information and statements included therein. The MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. Such links have the sole purpose of facilitating users’ search for information, content, and services on the Internet, and in no case are these links to be viewed as suggestions, recommendations, or invitations to visit the linked websites.
● MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es does not market, manage, or control beforehand, nor does it appropriate the content, services, information, and statements available on such websites.
● MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es assumes no responsibility, not even indirect or subsidiary responsibility, for any sort of damages resulting from the access, maintenance, use, quality, lawfulness, reliability, or usefulness of the contents, information, messages, opinions, statements, products, or services existing or offered on websites which are not managed by MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es but are accessible from MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es will prosecute the breach of these terms as well as any improper use of its website and will bring any civil and criminal actions that may apply under the law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND DURATION
MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es may at any time modify the terms stipulated herein by duly publishing new terms here. Said terms will be valid as long as they are displayed and will cease to apply when they are modified and replaced by others duly published.
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between MasterEscuelaAustriaca.es and the USER will be governed by current Spanish legislation, and any dispute will fall under the jurisdiction of the Madrid courts of law, unless applicable law stipulates otherwise.